Welcome to our Adoption blog!

We are Steve and LeeAnn, and we are excited that you have come to take a look. Whether you are a birthparent looking at potential adoptive parents, grandparents of a potential child being placed for adoption, our family and friends come to wish us well, or another couple hoping to adopt and looking for information; we wish you well on your journey and hope that in some way, we help you find what you are looking for.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful day! -- Steve & LeeAnn

Photography

I LOVE taking pictures! I have literally thousands of them. Steve often calls me a shutterbug, and waits patiently for me as I take tons of pictures wherever we go. Most of my pictures I'm taking of us, of our families, friends, places we go, holiday's, etc. Almost all of the pictures on our website I have taken (a few of the ones we are in together we asked someone to take for us). In this section I wanted to show a few of my favorite shots that were more "artsy".















































No comments:

Post a Comment