Welcome to our Adoption blog!

We are Steve and LeeAnn, and we are excited that you have come to take a look. Whether you are a birthparent looking at potential adoptive parents, grandparents of a potential child being placed for adoption, our family and friends come to wish us well, or another couple hoping to adopt and looking for information; we wish you well on your journey and hope that in some way, we help you find what you are looking for.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful day! -- Steve & LeeAnn

LeeAnn's List of Hobbies and Interests

• Reading (I love sci-fi/fantasy & clean love stories)
• Taking pictures & digital scrapbooking
• Dancing!!! Especially with Steve
• Watching Movies (I want to write/direct one someday)
• Writing (I hope my novels get published)
• Gardening & Landscaping
• Crocheting
• Sewing clothes & household things (like curtains)
• Crafts I design myself
• Learning new things
• Home improvement projects with Steve
• Walking & Hiking
• Having people over for dinner parties
• Decorating
• Cooking
• Making friends
• Editing
• Traveling/Touring
• Being a couple missionary someday
• Board Games with family
• Singing

No comments:

Post a Comment