Welcome to our Adoption blog!

We are Steve and LeeAnn, and we are excited that you have come to take a look. Whether you are a birthparent looking at potential adoptive parents, grandparents of a potential child being placed for adoption, our family and friends come to wish us well, or another couple hoping to adopt and looking for information; we wish you well on your journey and hope that in some way, we help you find what you are looking for.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful day! -- Steve & LeeAnn

LeeAnn's Schooling

I had an absolutely wonderful time in college! I majored in English, focusing on Literature, and graduated with my Bachelor of English degree. I did not minor in a specific field; instead exploring and cultivating many different talents, especially in the arts and dance.

I began my college education at Brigham Young University in Hawaii. Not only was I working on my English degree, I was learning a lot about different cultures (I believe there were 52 countries represented at the school while I was there). I was also learning about what it was like to be a minority, which was new to me and extremely eye opening.

I eventually transferred to Brigham Young University to finish my degree. While there I spent a semester abroad in Israel. It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life!

Graduation Day



Graduation Day with my Mom


Graduation Day with my Dad



BYU- Hawaii

We went to see an erupting volcano on Halloween night. It was awesome! I don't know why the camera made me all fuzzy, but I thought it was a cool effect.















I was not using my brains the day we climbed waterfalls using ropes without safety gear. It was an incredible hike, and I loved it! But I did fall at one point, and ended up having knee surgery because of it. Next time I'll use my brains and use safety equipment!!




















Hanging out with the girls from my Halle (dorm).














Study Abroad in Israel

We began hiking in the early morning to reach the top of Mount Sinai and watch the sunrise. It was breath taking, and freezing! I sat to write a poem about it. It is still one of my favorites.



A hilltop in Jerusalem that gave you a beautiful view of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment