Welcome to our Adoption blog!

We are Steve and LeeAnn, and we are excited that you have come to take a look. Whether you are a birthparent looking at potential adoptive parents, grandparents of a potential child being placed for adoption, our family and friends come to wish us well, or another couple hoping to adopt and looking for information; we wish you well on your journey and hope that in some way, we help you find what you are looking for.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful day! -- Steve & LeeAnn

Steve's Schooling

I have graduated with a Master's degree in Aeronautical Science, emphasizing in Space Studies and Aviation/Aerospace Management. I also have an undergraduate degree in Physics, with a minor in Math and Spanish. Below are some pictures of my undergraduate ceremonies (I wasn't able to attend my Master's ceremonies due to work, moving and our little sunshine about to be born and adopted; which was worth missing the ceremonies for).




No comments:

Post a Comment