Welcome to our Adoption blog!

We are Steve and LeeAnn, and we are excited that you have come to take a look. Whether you are a birthparent looking at potential adoptive parents, grandparents of a potential child being placed for adoption, our family and friends come to wish us well, or another couple hoping to adopt and looking for information; we wish you well on your journey and hope that in some way, we help you find what you are looking for.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful day! -- Steve & LeeAnn

Crocheting

I absolutely love to crochet. I taught myself how as a way to make inexpensive, but cute Christmas presents one year -- and it developed into making a blanket for each of my siblings as a wedding gift. I've made five blankets now, and have requests for more from other family members now. I've even taught a few family members and friends how to crochet -- which was fun:) Below are three examples of my blankets.



No comments:

Post a Comment